Please contact our lettings team today on 020 8464 9804 to discuss your possible requirements, book a valuation or obtain a copy of our Landlord Information Pack.
Why use a letting agent?
The main reason landlords use a letting agent is to take the stress out of the day-to-day management of your property. It is also useful if you are short of time, find it difficult to keep abreast of all the changing legislation and paperwork, if you are moving abroad, or you want to streamline your lifestyle. A good letting agent will not only save you time, but money too, and can help minimise the time your property is empty and reduce the risk of taking on tenants with a poor payment history. Letting agents also negotiate higher rents and deal with repairs and property management issues for you.
Tenant Find Only Service - 8% +VAT
- Attend the property and conduct a market appraisal
- Recommendations to increase the property’s appeal
- Information and notification of the landlord’s statutory safety duties and obligations
- Extensive and immediate marketing plan to ensure maximum exposure:
- Good quality photography
- Advertising on the major property portals
- Contacting prospective tenants on our database
- Advertising in local papers, on our website and in our busy shop window
- Advertising on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest
- Displaying a prominent TO LET board
- Accompanied viewings
- Rigorous tenant referencing process to ensure tenant’s financial suitability
- Assistance with Non Resident Landlord (NRL) compliance
Rent Collection Service 10% +VAT
As above and in addition:
- Prompt payment, within 24 to 48 hours of receipt, of rental income directly into your bank account
- Clear & concise monthly rental statements
- Reminders, legal notices and administration service
- Rent arrears administration service
Fully Managed Service - 12.5% +VAT
All of our Tenant Find and Rent Collection services above and additionally:
- Free tenant deposit registration with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS)
- Out-of-office hours tenant emergency number
- Maintenance service through our insured contractors
- Information on new legistlation
- Landlord and tenant liaison
- Initial 3 monthly property inspections, followed by regular 6 monthly property inspections
- Inspection reports
- Gas and electrical safety certificate reminders
- Rent Protection and tenancy renewal reminders
Additional Fees & Charges
Tenancy Agreement - £180
Tenancy Renewal £180
Inventory From £90 to £130 dependant on the number of bedrooms plus £10 per additional bathroom or reception room.
Check-out From £90 to £130 dependant on the number of bedrooms plus £10 per additional bathroom or reception room.
Rent Protection From £199
Energy Performance Certificate £99 (Valid for 10 years)
Gas Safety Certificate £99 (Valid for 12 months)
Additional property inspection visits £60 (2 visits per year are included in our Fully Managed Service)
Submission of non-resident landlords receipts to HMRC £75 per quarter
Legal Notices £60 per Notice (Included in our Fully Managed Service)
Maintenance Arrangement Fee £60 (Included in our Fully Managed Service)
Deposit Registration with the Deposit Protection Service £39 (Included in our Fully Managed Service)
Court attendance £40 per hour
If you have any questions on our fees, please ask a member of staff.